If you’re looking for a detailed guide to standard infographic size and dimensions, look no further. Bookmark or download the infographic (so meta, right?) below for help picking the right infographic size.
Best infographic size for online promotion and offline materials
Infographic dimensions for blog posts
- 663 x 2000 pixels
Take note that this is just a standard recommendation. You should test what works best for your blog post placement. You should also anticipate that readers will look at your infographic from various screens sizes.
Infographic size for Facebook
- If you’re posting the infographic as a shared post image -1200 x 628 pixels
- If you’re posting the infographic in Facebook Stories – 1,080 x 1,920 pixels ( aspect ratio of 1.91:1)
*Recommended range: minimum size of 403 x 403 pixels, and a maximum up to 2048 x 2048 pixels
Infographic size for Twitter
- If you’re posting the infographic as a single image or gif – 1,200 x 675 pixels (or an aspect ratio of 16:9)
- If you’re posting the infographic as a part of multiple images – 1,200 x 675 pixels
Infographic size for Instagram
- If you’re sharing an infographic as a square image – 1,080 x 1,080 pixels
- if you’re sharing an infographic as a horizontal image – 1,080 x 566pixels
- If you’re sharing an infographic as a vertical image – 1,080 x 1,350pixels
- If you’re sharing an infographic in Instagram Stories – 1,080 x 1,920pixels
Infographic size for Pinterest
- 600 x 900 pixels
Pinterest recommends not making your pins too long or they will appear to be cut off. Take note that pins are organized into columns, so vertical pins take up more space and tend to stand out more.
Best size for LinkedIn
If you’re posting an infographic as a shared image – 1,104 x 736 pixels
Optimal size for Snapchat
- 1,080 x 1,920 pixels
Optimal size for printouts
If you prefer to print your infographic for a poster, flyer, or a resume, consider the following dimensions:
- Letter size – 8.5 x 11 inches
- Legal size – 8.5 x 14 inches
- Executive – 7 x 10 inches
- Tabloid – 11 x 17 inches
- Photo – 4 x 6 inches
- A4 – 8.3 x 11.7 inches
- A3 – 11.7 x 16.5 inches
The good news is you can create infographics based on the size and dimensions of your choice with Easelly, a simple infographic maker tool. You can even customise the size of your infographic.
Click on “Canvas” and choose “Sizing” to check your default size options. Or you can customize your infographic dimensions by choosing “Custom Size.”
Once you click “Custom Size”, you can choose between pixels and inches.
With Easelly, you can either tweak a professionally designed infographic template using or create an infographic from scratch today. Either way, start here. Alternatively, you can hire our infographic design service team.