Connect Easelly to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Easelly’s API to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect my Easelly account to Zapier?
- Log in to your [Zapier account](https://zapier.com/sign-up) or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “Easelly”
- Use your credentials to connect your Easelly account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Easelly and Zapier
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org