Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 Lacoste was founded by Rene Lacoste and Andrew Gillard in 1933 Rene lacoste was a well known tennis player in france.he was born into a wealthy family and only started playing tennis at the age of 15. current headquarters are located in Troyes, France. The Lacoste product line includes Accesories,bags, fragrances, shoes, apparel, denim, jewelry, and swimwear. 45% of product lines are focused towards women and 55% targeted towards men, previously it was 93% towards men. The US is the most profitable market for lacoste with 1000% sale increase from 2000 to 2005. Lacoste was forced to slightly change their logo flipping the alligator and angling the tail more vertical due to its similarity to the Crocodile company logo. Lacoste is well known and popular due to agreements with famous tennis player like Andrew Roddick, Stanislas Wanrinka, and Rich Gasquet. Lacoste has 12 million Facebook fanswith most located in mexico and turkey. This number is growing rapidly. the Main designer for Lacoste is Felipe Oliveiera Baptista. Lacoste is very secretive about its financial reports and won't release it to the public. Net revenue in singapore is 2.8 billion,this is estimated to be 10% of the company's total revenue. Lacoste won't release its financial info but the total Net revue is estimated to be 28 billion. The Lacoste logo is an alligator because tennis player Rene Lacoste made a bet with his captain that if he won a crucial tournament, Rene would be given the captains alligator suitcase. After Lacoste won the bet, the press started calling him Rene the 'Alligator' and later a friend embroidered a small alligator on Rene's blazer. When making the company Rene decided to use that very image he was given as a logo. 62% of Lacoste's products are clothing while the rest of the lines are 38% other products .
Create Your Free Infographic!