Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 Approximately 80% of all evaporation is from the oceans, with the remaining 20% coming from inland water and vegetation Runoff is all the water that is not soaked into the ground and runs into streams, rivers, lakes.... Precipitation is the primary form water is transferred to the surface Respiration Eating andDrinking large oak tree can transpire 40,000 gallons (151,000 liters) per year. Water Cycle Water Cycle Groundwater is the water that is held under the ground in rocks, crevasses, and the water table. It makes up only .61 percent of our water. As the sun heats up the water molecules they turn into a gas called water vapor. This process is called evaporation. Condensation is when water vapor condenses and forms tiny droplets Transportation is themovement of water through the atmosphere. 10 percent of the moistureis from plants through transpiration Foundation For Water Research (2010). Hydrological Cycle. Retrieved from Fresh Water lakes only make up .009percent of our water. 71 percent of the Earth's surface is covered by water. The atmosphere holds.001 percent of our water. Ground Water Rivers represent .0001 of our water. Icecaps, Glaciers represent 2.14percent of all theearths water. Oceans represent 97.24 percent of all the Earth's water. Soil moisture makes up .005 percent of our water. Normal perspiration rate for humans is about 1.5 liters/hour, with moderate activities. Scientists estimatethat one inch of rainfalling over an area of one square mile isequal to 17.4 million gallons of water. hat much water would weigh 143 million pounds! An acre of corn give off about 3,000-4,000 gallons (11,400-15,100 liters) of water each day
Create Your Free Infographic!