Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 Pray for those with Tay Sachs Facts about the disease Some more facts about the Disease You can diagnose this disease byseeing that the child is falling behindin a sociabilty stan point and the childstarts to react a lot slower and he orshe starts to slow down in an overallbody language. The symptoms becomeworse and worse until the baby dieseventually. Work Cited:"Tay Sachs Disease." Genetic Mutations and Gene Therapy. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Mar. 2015. "Tay Sachs Disease." Cleveland Clinic Childrens. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Mar. 2015. "Tay Sachs Disease." Kids Health. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Mar. 2015. Cure Interesting Facts It is an autosomal recessive gene.It is a non disjunction gene. Roughly 16 Cases of Tay-Sachs Disease are reportedeach year in the USA. If both parents are carriersthan there is a 50% chancethat their kid will carry the disease. 25% chance theywont get it and a 25%chance that their kid will getit. Tay Sachs Disease isnot more common inany gender morethan the other.It affects EasternEuropean Jewishpeople most often. The life expectancy for a childdiagnosed with Tay Sachs Disease is 3-5 years. This isa very short time span for aperson so be cautious for TaySachs Disease. Diagnoses In order to tell whether a childhas Tay Sachs or not they haveto go through an intensive bloodtest. It is done when symptomsstart to show because sucha little amount of people getTay Sachs Disease. It happens at the age of 3-6 months. Currently there is no cure for TaySachs Disease other than just hopingfor the best and making the child ascomfortable as possible. We need someone who knows a lot and has learnedfrom his many mistakes and the cure for this will not fallback but push forward. Tay Sachs Disease is a progressive, fatal genetic condition that affects the nerve cells in the brain. It occurs when a build up of enzymesget to much for the body to handle. Eventually,The child with this disease will die. Causes There are multiple organizations thatare trying to help and find the cure so every cent that you could donate would be appreciated. The child coming out into the world seems fine but as it grows it gets worse. it is very scary because a child that seems can end up dying within the first 10 months of birth. double click to change this title text! Tay-Sachs Disease What is Tay Sachs "Tay Sachs Disease." Genetic Mutations and Gene Therapy. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Mar. 2015.
Create Your Free Infographic!