Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 The Holocaust- Horrors Revealed EstimatedJews Murdered 6,000,000 6,000,000 As of April (1945) Hitlers Fortress Europe no longer exists. The relentless allied bombing and the combined forces of Russia, the United States, Great Britain, and Canada have left Germany in ruins.On April 30th Adolf Hitler committed suicide and on May 8th Germany surrendered. Only now that the war is over have we been able to publicize the true horrors of the Holocaust. Roughly 60% of Europes Jewish population have died at the hand of the Nazis. 25% of the deceased are children under the age of 14. Hitlers reign of terror lasted for slightly longer than 10 years and resulted in the deaths of more than 6,000,000 European Jews. Jews Admitted into Holyland Partition Plan Plan A world wide sympathy directed towards the Jewish people has been born. A number of extremely influential individuals including Harry S. Truman, President of the United States, have been urging European Jews to be admitted into Palestine. After receiving world wide criticisms for denying the Jews admittance the British have finally given up, thus allowing the Jews to settle in their homeland of Israel. This is greatly increasing the popularity of Zionism among Jews and non-Jews throughout Europe and parts of the Middle East. an Arab League has been formed in order to compete with the Zionists, who continue to be well organized and greatly supported. 1946 With the Jewish people now being admitted into Palestine the British Government has beenforced to look for a potential solution in regards to the increasein population and howboth the Palestinians andthe Israeli's will divide the mandate. They may try out a possible solution this would include roughly 56% of the land being given to the Israelis and the other 44% staying in the hands of Palestinians. More on this to come- Pictured to the side are the Jewish survivors getting ready to board a train back to their homeland. These extremely brave individuals werefreed from possibly the harshest work camp of them all, Aushwitz.
Create Your Free Infographic!