Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 TEXT Keep your passportvalid for at least 6 months Contact your home country's embassy in the U.S. for information about renewing your passport validity. Keep your local address updated. Keep your local residential addresscurrent through Bear Facts. It must be updated every time you move. Maintain full-time enrollment. You must be full-time each semester. For immigration purposes, in most cases, students must complete a minimum of 12 units per semester. Be sure to check the minimum units for each college. Get Berkeley International Office approval before a withdrawal from UC Berkeley. If for some reason you must withdraw from your program or drop below full-time, you are required to have approval from Berkeley International Office before doing so. Attend the school noted on your I-20. You must have a current, valid I-20 from the school you are attending. If you transfer from another school to UC Berkeley, the transfer process must be completed before the semester begins. If you have any questions about this process, please email Keep your I-20 valid at all times. Submit an application for Extension of Program if thecompletion date on your I-20 will expire within the next 30 days and you need more time to complete your program of study. The completiondate can be found in Box #5 on the I-20 form. You must also request a new I-20 if you change your major or your degree level Get a travel endorsement. Before your departure from the U.S., request a travel signature for re-entry from a BerkeleyInternational Office adviser. The adviser will sign page 3 of the I-20 for this purpose. The signature is valid for one year, but it isrecommended to obtain a new signature every 10 months. A new signature is required every 6 months while on OPT. Get proper employment permission: On-campus 20 hours per weekduring the academic year. May be full-time in the summer and vacation periods. No special work permit is required. Off-campus Work permission must be approved through Berkeley International Office and the USCIS F-1 Immigration Regulation
Create Your Free Infographic!