Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 is here to stay En we lopen niet voorop The planet Earth -surface-Most of the Earth surface, about 70%, is covered with water. The remaining 30% is made up of the seven continental landmasses. In Thailand en Zuid-Afrika zoekt 57% van de smartphone bezitters naar vacatures. Hongarije scoort het laagst. Daar zoekt slechts 18% naar vacatures via smartphone. Bronnen:, In Nederland zoekt 27% van de smartphone bezitters naar vacatures. the size of Earth is 3,959 miles (6,371 km) -interesting fact- its not perfectly round -how long to rotate- Earth 23 hours, 56 minutes, and 4.09 seconds -distance from sun-92,955,807 miles). -weather-some weather on earth is rainy snowy tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis earthquakes -temperature-the highest temp recorded on earth is 136.4𝇈f the lowest temp recorded is (-135.8F). -gravity?-yes -color- Earth, as viewed from space, is a mixture of green, brown, blue and white.Each one ofthese colors is representative of adifferent part of the Earth's crust.-moons/rings? one moon -composed of Earth's core which is mostly made up of nickel and iron. Earth's mantle, which is made up of rock containing silicon, iron, magnesium, aluminum, oxygen and other minerals. -how long to orbit the sun- one Earth year -how did it get its name?The name Earth is an English/German name which simply means the ground. It comes from the Old English words 'for(th)e' and 'ertha'. In German it is 'erde'.-interesting fact- All of the planets, except for Earth were named after Greek and Roman gods and goddesses.
Create Your Free Infographic!