Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 How old are you? Over 18 Under 18 You must be a permanent resident for 5 years (3 if married to a citizen) to apply for citizenship. How long have you been a permanent resident? Less than3 years 3-5 years More than 5 years Are you married to & living with a US Citizen? Has your spouse been a US Citizen for at least 3 years? Have you been married for the past 3 years? Have you lived in Colorado the last 3 months? You can now take the naturalization test which will test you on:-Reading & writing basic English-U.S. History-Moral Character The Denver Public Library offers free citizenship programs. Visit or call your neighborhood branch library to learn more. If a parent becomes a naturalized citizen, you are automatically a citizen also. First, determine if you are already a U.S. citizen. These are the steps necessary to become a naturalized citizen in the United States. After passing, you are eligible to take the Oath of Allegiance and swear in as a naturalized United States citizen. Visit the Denver field office of the USCIS at12484 East Weaver PlaceCentennial, CO 80111For general information call 1-800-375-5283or visit You will also do your interview at this time. Make sure you have sent all proper documents. USCIS defines Good Moral Character (GMC) as "character which measures up to the standards of average citizens of the community in which the applicant resides." This includes aspects like payingtaxes and criminal behavior.Consult a lawyer for advice. Follow the path from Green Card to Naturalization -A photo copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).-2 identical color photographs with your alien registration number (A-Number) in light pencil on the back. -A check or money order for the application fee & the biometrics services fee for fingerprinting. If you are over 75, you are exempt from the biometrics services fee. -Other documents such as marriage certificate, G-28 form, tax returns, etc. See for additional information. You are exempt from then English requirement if you are 50 or older and have been a permanent resident for more than 20 years OR if you are 55 or older and have been a permanent resident for over 15 years.You may be eligible for an exception to the English and civics naturalization requirements if you have a physical or developmental disability or a mental impairment. START HERE Over the past 3-5 years, have you not spent more than 1 year outside the U.S?
Create Your Free Infographic!