Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 1836 tons Ut enim ad minim Hazards ºC Phosphoric Acid has moderate toxicity towards aquatic lifewithin areas of low alkalinity.Large quantities of phosphoricacid can pose a possible threattowards aquatic organisms,however small amounts of the substance is generally neutralizedby the alkalinity in the ecosystems. Des entreprises presentes en ligne utilisent Google Analytics(et THECALLR propose d'integrerle Call Tracking a cet outil) of phosphoric acid was used for theproduction of soaps and detergents in 2006. Annually, approximately 38 million tons of the acid is used for industrial purposes. The acid is also commonly used for rust removal, dentistry and anti-nausea medication Phosphoric AcidCarson and Mike Phosphoric acid has:-A pH of 1.5 which is 0.1N(aq)-A molecular mass of 97.995182 g/mol-A viscosity of of 3.86 mPa.s (40% solution at 20ºC)-A melting point of 42.4ºC-A conversion point to pyrophosphoric acid at 213ºc This acid has the MSDS number of AST10046 The acid's main use is in fertilizer to produce phosphate salts but is also present, along with another acid-stable surfactant, in breweries where it is usedto remove beer stone. It is found in drinks such as: Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper which gives the drink its bitter taste. Phosphoric Acid is an ionic compound.It is also referred to as orthophosphoric acid and trihydroxidooxidophosphorus.It can be described as a clear, colourless acid, with a high viscosity. It's viscosity is comparable to that of syrup. If phosphoric acid comes in contact with:-skin ensure that the skin is washed with soap and water and all contaminated clothing is removed to prevent irritation-eyes make sure to rinse eyes and if possible remove any contact lenses-the respiratory system through inhalation move to a well ventilated area and if someone is not breathing perform medical procedures for artificial breathing. Or, if a person is having difficulty respirating give them oxygen-the digestive system drink 2-4 glasses of water but do no force vomiting and do not put anything in the mouth of an unconscious person Very Hazardous: - Skin contact - Eye contact - Ingestion Slightly Hazardous: - InhalationInhalation may result in: - tissue damage - severe irritation to the respiratory tract Skin contact may result in: - burnsSigns of these symptoms may include: - coughing - choking - shortness of breath Severe exposure may result in death.
Create Your Free Infographic!