Infographic Template Galleries

Created with Fabric.js 1.4.5 Theme: Jenna Fox Limits parents will reach to save a daughters life,traspassing ethical and legal barriers Combination of science fiction with ethical, moral and romantic elements Genre: Characters: Summary: Jenna Fox: protagonistMatthew: fatherClaire: motherLily: grandmaAllys: friendEthan: boyfriendDane: neighbor/schoolmateMr. Bender: neighbor/first friend Jenna was left in a coma after an accident.She wakes up to a life she doesn't remember,so watches old home movies, to begin to recover her memory. Her parents explained to her that when the accident occured only 10 % of her braincould be saved and that the other 90 % was made of Bio Gel, a substance created by her father, that recreates all human functions. Setting & Time: California and BostonNear future Secondary Topic: Bibliography: Scientific progress can change completelypeople's life, because new knowledge anddiscoveries are established in society. Even though this might be good for humanity, it sometimes can contradict morality in people. Thesis: Literary Elements: Jenna´s father recreates herdaughter´s body with BioGel, a substance with the propuse of saving her life, oversteping the law. 1. Page 1292. Page 1523. Page 204 Drakalogia ,(N.D). Drakalogia. ADORATION OF JENNA FOX. Retrieved January 26, 2015, from: Rags. (2015). | Study Guides, Essays, Lesson Plans, & Homework Help. The Adoration of Jenna Fox Summary & Study Guide. Retrieved January 26, 2015, from: taken from: Video:
Create Your Free Infographic!