Last week we just released a new feature called Groups. Groups has two great features that we think you’re going to love:
- You can create an account without the need for an email address
- You can see everyone’s infographics in the group
Below are some simple steps to get you started:
- Login into your account.
- Select “Groups” from the top right.
3. Select “Create a group” , you should see the form below.
4. Insert a group name
5. Insert a user name and select “Add” – repeat for as many users as you want to add to the group.
7. All the users you just created now have the password: “YwMPaUEc”
So “AdamPane” is the user login and his password is “YwMPaUEc”
8. If you want to add new users (“Admin”) or see all the infographics in the group (“View Visuals”) – just select the “Groups” option again and you will see the group you just created.
See this post on how you Join an Infographic Group.